Sunday, April 18, 2010

OH SUPAFEST 2010 was AWESOME KICK-ASS ASS-SHAKING LOVE!
Still waiting for the pics and vids to be uploaded to fb by mich. Wow it was super awesome. The lights, sounds and atmosphere. Ok well atmosphere kinda sucked coz of the constant pushing and shoving by those insane ppl. Everyone was either pushing forward or pushing back those who kept pushing to go infront. I was really in front but behind the VIP fence which sucked la. We coudnt get VIP tix since they were sold out real fast. But after awhile shin suggested that we go to the back. WHICH WAS WAY CLEARER and LESS SUFFOCATING! so much space and so clear. could see the artists properly from the side where we stood. Pitbull's performance was the best in my opinion coz all of his songs are so ass-shakable so we were all dancing to him. And his performance was long! So it was well worth it man. Akon was the last and was all good till the damn organisers' cut short his performance. They turned off the music and his mike so he couldnt even say goodbye eventhough he was shouting at them to ask them to turn his mike back on, well he warned us about them doing that already. That part really sucked big time :( but it was all good. Enjoyed myself heaps :D Wanna do another concert like this again soon so now just gotta wait till the right concert comes with kick-ass artists. Shin mentioned jason derulo's concert this year, i might go if the tix price is reasonable (: he is pretty awesome no?
-----------------
Hmmm on another less high note, RESULTS were officially released last thurs. So yeah got to see all my results and did my calculations and stuff. I dropped by 1-2% so now my ave is resting at 85% which is pretty scary. I need to buck up and hopefully either improve to a 87% or pray to god that I maintain my 85%. I really truly wanna get into Melb Uni coz i only applied there and RMIT but RMIT is my back-up, so yeah. Plus daddy wants me to get into Melb Uni too!

And he promised me a MIU MIU bag once i get the letter of offer. Hehehe. Hmmm still considering tho, its either a MIU MIU/Gucci/Prada/Chanel bag or a Coach bag + a Burberry/CK bag. Hehe. So its either one really branded bag or two lesser branded bags. Hmmmmmm...... Decisions decisions. Luckily Fendi and Juicy Couture bags/wallets are not in my top 10list right now since daddy got me a Juicy Bag and Juicy Wallet before I flew back here and mummy gave me her Fendi bag :P
But I really wouldnt mind their Juicy Sweats! Their pants and jackets are oh-so-ahdorable!
Heheh Im ranting aren't I? Im supposed to be talking bout my results but I managed to digress to my rewards. LOL. Im counting my chickens before they even hatched. Sigh. I really really wanna do well and get into Melb Uni not only for my incentives but also for my face (pride) and my daddy's happiness. He would be so damn disappointed if I screwed up. So yeah. Ok shall go back to mugging psych and surfing for handbags :P I SO WANT THAT COACH BACKPACK D:
hmmm daddy said totes and handbags as reward, so i shall just sneak this in as a bonus bag :P muahahahahah
tata :D
11:50 AM
INTRO
L is for the way u LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one I see
V is VERY VERY extraordinary
E is EVEN more than anyone that you can adore
Like a perfect scene
From a movie screen
We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly
For eternity
Me and you
Everyday, I need you even more
And the night time too
There's no way I could ever let you go
Even if I wanted to
ME!
M-S-M
I(II)-N-A-T-M
Shopaholic
Piercings<3
Tattoos<3
*Might* fall into the materialist category
LOVES
Leather, Rosegold, Gold, Silver<3<3<3
Accessories Addict<3
Spiky, studded, sparkly goods
Bagaholic
Watch Collector
I live to eat<3
THE WANTS
To secure a stable job in the near future
<3
Y

